Bill of Rights
The Equal Life Foundation has been established by a global community consisting of people from many cultures from around the world. The Equal Life Foundation was created to bring forth the awareness and understanding that all life stands equal to all other aspects of life. This is premised on the fact that all living beings have and hold the inherent rights to and of life, equal by and for every living being, all as equal to each other without the illusions of separation and hierarchy, or impaired by the overlays of manmade systems and constructs of the mind. The common ground of all beings is the equal life force that each has, holds and retains. The inherent right of all living beings is the right to a life that is well-founded on the fundamental principles stated here as the foundation of Equal Life, recognized as essential to all beings and hereby declared as a Bill of Rights inherent to all, exclusive to none. The foundation of this Bill of Rights is practical application, whereby every being is guaranteed to have a life worthy of living in practical terms, so that survival and sustainability are a given that all beings have, share and hold, upon which a fulfilling life of value is equally available to one and all.
The Equal Life Foundation recognizes the Equal Right to Life as the first Inherent and Unalienable Right of Every Human Being endowed with the Breath of Life and Herewith Declares that an Equal Life Right Shall Include for all Living Men, Women and Children
1. An Equal Economic Right that insures that all financial needs are accessible and available to ensure that the fundamental requirements of a healthy and fulfilling life can be realized and manifested.
2. An Equal Health Right that provides all essentials to building strong physical embodiments, insuring vitality and well-being along with clarity of intellect, emotional balance and physical stability.
3. An Equal Right of Safety and Security for every Child, so that a life free of fear, insecurity and trauma is assured, a life in which parental guidance is balanced with freedom of expression and lived within an environment of creativity and joy so that every Child grows into his or her utmost potential as a unique expression of Life Itself.
4. An Equal Housing Right that assures every being and every family a stable home environment that is nurturing and supportive of life, properly founded within communities that assist and support a life of dignity and integrity.
5. An Equal Education Right that supports every individual in his or her pursuit of excellence and fulfillment of potential, supporting intellectual development and practical applications thereof to contribute their lives as relevant to a sustainable Earth that enhances Life for all participants.
6. An Equal Land Right that places every living being on the land they choose to call their home, where living bodies walk upon the soil from which their lives are nourished and sustained, that provides both security and sustenance, that engages with the animal and plant kingdoms in interactive concert that becomes harmonious with the life force of all beings and all of life equal as one.
7. An Equal Right of Free Association that provides a social and economic milieu that is dynamic, interactive and free of constraints, out of which new ideas, concepts, technologies and productivity that enhance and advance what is best for all can emerge with the understanding that such association does not limit the first Fundamental Human Right – namely an Equal Life Right for all or any of the Rights flowing from this Right.
8. An Equal Right to Research, Technology, and other scientific endeavors and practical manifestations that are freely applied first to the remediation and rebalancing of the physical environments and ecosystems of the earth, sky, rivers and oceans, returning the planet to dynamic equilibrium out of which shall emerge a thriving global community of advancement and integration for what is best for all life and all beings, insuring the highest possible living conditions and standards for all humanity and all life as a whole.
9. An Equal Right of Access to natural, financial, scientific and intellectual resources, so that all have free and unencumbered access to fundamental building blocks of life and sustainability, along with free and unencumbered access to whatever is required to pursue careers of excellence that advance the planetary community into new realms of life enhancing technologies, inventions and innovations.
10. An Equal Right to Peace, Abundance and Prosperity, free of threat of harm, violence or destruction, where life is upheld as the highest value and every choice, every act, every deed and every thought is directed by each and every living being towards that which is best for all, so that all may live as whole and integral beings within the larger whole of All Life in harmony with existence as Life Itself within and as a sustainable balance with the living fabric of all life on Earth.
11. An Equal Right of Self-Governance without external controls of artificial government to impair and control the life force of society and every component part thereof. Such right of self-governance shall be integrated with the larger whole of social and constitutional forms that uphold the integrity of the greater whole, so that a true form of republic governance in which every individual is supported and defended in his or her right to an equal life by the whole social and political structure, with every right vigorously defended and the social integrity for all is never impaired.
12. An Equal Right of Freedom of Conscience and Moral Integrity, that supports for all a life that is lived unfettered by constraints of psychological and emotional manipulation, a life that is free to express itself without inhibition or fear of retribution, a life that is free from the fear of lack and limitation.
13. An Equal Right to Monetary Integrity with a parity system that starts with the building blocks that one unit of value is equal to one unit of measure, thereby insuring that no man, organization or institution can manipulate the monetary and financial systems to their own self-aggrandizement to the detriment of what is best for all, so that such an integrated, balanced and equal system supports and enhances trade, enterprise, circulation and value retention as fundamental in a global economic system that serves Life.
14. An Equal Right to Spiritual Equilibrium so that every faith that supports equality for all Life is seen and sustained as equal and one with life itself, where spirit is understood as the inspiration of the in-breath and out-breath of every being, and Life itself as a whole, and undivided principle shared by all as and within what is best for all, where this does not in any way diminish the first Basic Human Right of an Equal Life for All.
15. All Equal Rights of Life are founded upon the principle that all Living Beings are endowed with the unalienable rights of self-determination and the fundamental assurances of the minimum qualities of life, such assurances to be fulfilled by having the necessities of life such as proper nourishment, clothing, shelter, access to knowledge and education, training for fulfilling capacities to support and sustain their lives and their families, to be integrated within their social, economic, familial, community, cultural, national and global relationships so that all may, equal as one, stand together to make manifest this basis of Equal Life for All as the most fundamental Equal Right.
16. The Equal Right of future generations to receive a living planet free of pollution, disease, hunger, violence and destruction so that life shall endure and thrive into eternity now and forever.
– Contribution by Ken Cousens